Tuesday, March 28, 2006

First, I'm Plagarizing Other People's Stuff and Now I'm Plagarizing Myself?

So I was about to write another blog entry because I know I'm about due for a new one. And I was upset. Riproaring mad, ready to take down my target a couple of notches. I was ready, but then I realized that I already wrote about it. I was going to complain about people who complain about "Crash" winning best film over "Brokeback Mountain". Now, I have nothing. That was it. I had nothing else. My memory is fading like an old man who walks into the sunset eating his last batch of apples. First, I'm plagarizing other people's stuff and now I'm plagarizing myself? Have I no respect for my past self? Hopefully, the me from a month ago doesn't come after me and sue me for all my money. That rich jerktard. I mean all he does is make me feel bad about me and he's never around ever. He's like a bad father I've never had.

Now, I'm all wound up. And you know what else has gotten me wound up? People who complain about "Crash" winning best film over "Brokeback Mountain". Those jerktards are like broken records. Yeah, so why don't all you people go out and cry and make another movie called...uh..."Brokenrecord...mountain..." All those people just get under my skin because they don't realize how redundant they are. It's just like my past self and the bad father I never had.

1 comment:

DAve and JAnie said...

Hey Dave,

We need to hang out some time. Soon even. Give me a call.

-Dave C.