Saturday, September 17, 2005

Succulent Brain Juice Transformed into a Blog

I've got nothing tonight. What do you people expect from me? I'm tired. I've been working like those monkeys that wrote the "Grapes of Wrath" when the publisher was breathing down their necks to finish it. But why are you people so demanding? Am I an object for you own amusement? Do I not matter? I know I matter to one person. To me! So I'm sorry if I have nothing to say to all you slave drivers. You non-existant people that I imagine actually reading this thing and for some reason are angry at the lack of me volunteering my time to write this free blog. You are all jerktards! I mean I looked at the thing and there not one comment. Not one. C'mon! This is brilliance, people. This is like succulent brain juice transformed into a blog! That's it! I'm going to watch "Lost"!

No comments: